Friday, May 15, 2015

Day One: Robot Fucks a Mountain

Darkness. The sound of metal clacking. Beeps. So many beeps. Unseen movements jostle my body. They're rhythmic. Like staggering footsteps. Left. Right. Left.

Toggle noise.

My eyes adjust. A metallic sheen surrounds me in all directions--walls that shimmer like liquid, barely visible. Not a speck of dirt. Not a speck of anything. Like being inside if the world’s tidiest barrel. 

I have no memory before this moment. Maybe I’ve never had a memory. Stale, dry air and metal filings fill my lungs. It tickles a little. The footstep motion stops. I try not to panic.

More beeps. Then a voice. It echoes all around me. Digital. Sensual. The language is unrecognizable, but the tone is universal. It’s the language of love.

I try to stand. Wires hooked to the back of my head keeps me grounded. Then pain. Where the fuck is this place? A surge through the wires drops me into the fetal position. The feeling is warm and some how comforting, yet the sensation is not my own.

My heart rate elevates. The barrel I’m in begins to move; slowly at first, then faster in a thrusting motion. 

Flashes of sight come through the wiring. Only fragments: A metal body above a metal dick pounding a large hole just below a snow tipped peak. Seconds pass.

I LOVE YOU, I sense in the beeps as binary is expelled from impossible appendages in impossible proportions. The mountain, so lost in a forever of ecstasy, doesn't say a thing.

I’m inside a robot, I realize. We are connected somehow. I can feel his thoughts just on the verge of enlightenment. A surge comes through the wiring, one of pure satisfaction. A series of beeps tells me everything will be all right. I feel content.

Suddenly: another surge. Localized fear comes through the wires. I try to scream, but only a throaty whimper comes out. The robot didn't know I was awake. The robot didn't know I saw everything. Until now. None of those emotions were meant for me. His and the mountains’ is a forbidden love.

A cacophony of beeps follows. Sporadic, and overbearing. The walls around me shake violently. Robot is pissed.

A final surge. 

Then Darkness.

Then nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment